Contract lift services
Our complete-package Contract Lift service is ideal for those who require a fully managed crane hire lifting solution, removing your risk and liability, and ensuring that we deal with all of the ‘heavy lifting’.
What is a contract lift?
Contract lifting is a fully managed approach to crane hire. This arrangement ensures compliance with safety standards and regulations, reducing the risk associated with lifting operations. Planning is taken care of with a site assessment to determine the appropriate equipment, and a lift plan to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Insurance is also provided, in addition to the various equipment and personnel you will need.
Our contract lifting service goes a step above, learn about contract lifting with Cadman Cranes below.
Book your complimentary site survey
Please use the form to submit a request for a site visit and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible with confirmation of your enquiry.
Nationwide CPA Contract Lifting
We are well-equipped to provide a wide range of Contract Lifting solutions all over Essex, London and the United Kingdom, from busy city centre sites to multiple crane operations. A Contract Lift specifically allows for more input from our lifting experts, increasing safety and reducing risk – it is an ideal solution for complex lifting requirements.
Remember, if an individual or organisation does not have expertise in lifting operations, they must opt for our contract lift crane hire option. Make the smarter choice, and we’ll take on the majority of the risks and responsibilities that would otherwise be yours to deal with.
What’s included in a contract lift?
- Expertly managed nationwide Contract Lift Service
- Site visit to assess the planned work and suggest the best way to meet your needs
- Professional and experienced Appointed Person
- Lifting Operation Team including CPCS qualified operator(s), Slinger Signaller(s) and Lifting Supervisor(s)
- Lift plan and operation of safe system of work (via method statement/risk assessment)
- Fully organised and supervised lifting operation
- Modern crane that is properly maintained, tested, and certificated
- More than just crane hire. We take pride in going the extra mile to help our clients achieve their goals.
How does a contract lift differ from usual crane hire?
Contract lift crane hire provides ultimate protection and simplifies the process for those without prior experience in lifting operations. Learn the difference between the two services by visiting our crane hire vs contract lift page.