Mobile Crane Operator
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted directly by sending your CV via email to: [email protected]
Cadman Cranes Ltd, part of the Milbank Group, requires a Mobile Crane Operator for its large fleet of Crawler, Truck Mounted and All Terrain Cranes. An LGV Class 2 license is essential and a CPCS Card in the Mobile Crane category would be an advantage, but training will be provided for the right candidate.
Cadman Cranes is the leading crane hire company in East Anglia with over 50 years’ experience and a reputation for quality, reliability and safety.
We have always placed great importance on delivering so much more than just crane hire. Our values are focussed around the success of both our clients and our operators and we take great pride in going to extra mile on every job, no matter how big or small.
We are always looking to add value to the hard work our customers put in on a daily basis and offer a full-service solution that goes above and beyond just crane hire.
- Colchester Depot – Field Based.
- Brentwood Depot – Field Based.
- Covering Sites Across East Anglia and the Southeast.
Details of the job include;
- A generous overtime structure.
- Large fleet of modern mobile cranes.
- Training and familiarisation provided.
- Excellent rates of pay and benefits.
The successful applicant must be able to: –
- Provide an exceptionally high standard of customer service.
- Safely carry out lifting operations and follow regulations, site rules and company procedures.
- Confidently drive large vehicles throughout the region.
- Be positive and friendly with customers and colleagues.
- Be punctual and willing to work flexible hours.
As an applicant, you can be assured that Cadman Cranes will take positive steps to ensure:
- Job descriptions and associated conditions relate to the particular job, define the qualifications, experience and other skills required in the post, and only include those factors which are necessary and justifiable in terms of objective criteria for the satisfactory performance of the job.
- All applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- All decisions are made in line with Cadman’s equal opportunities and recruitment and selection decisions, are made on merit – in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
And when you become employed, we aim to ensure:
- A fair, transparent, and equal chance in learning and development and terms and conditions of service.
- A working environment that is free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- A working environment where a person’s identity and culture is valued and respected.
Armed Forces Covenant
Cadman Cranes recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As part of the Milbank Group, we are Gold Award holders of the Employer Recognition Scheme and are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.