Mobile Crane Operator – Böcker Truck Crane (Brentwood)
How to Apply
Apply directly by submitting your CV to: [email protected]
About the role
We require a Böcker AK46/6000 Crane Operator to join our growing team of industry-leading operators. An LGV Class 2 license is essential and a CPCS Card in the Mobile Crane category would come as an advantage, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
Utilising its extensive reach capabilities, the Böcker AK 46/6000 mobile truck crane is able to complete jobs a normal mobile crane cannot, specialising in roof truss installation, pipe work, access work, steel work, extensions, loft conversions and hot tub installations.
- Brentwood, Essex – Field Based.
- Covering Sites Across East Anglia and the Southeast
- A generous overtime structure
- Brand new vehicle
- Training and Familiarisation Provided
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Progressive and developing company with excellent growth opportunities
About the Applicant
Applicants who wish to fill our Böcker Crane Operator vacancy must be ready to take on and confidently manage a number of new responsibilities.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our reliable, high quality lifting operations are provided to customers throughout the South East of England.
Health and Safety is at the heart of everything we do. We expect our employees to work strictly within industry guidelines and to actively work to avoid dangerous situations.
It is your responsibility to be prompt and personable every day, and to work in-line with customer briefs. You’ll be expected to communicate with customers and colleagues in a professional manner and to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered on every project.
As an applicant, you can be assured that Cadman Cranes will take positive steps to ensure:
- Job descriptions and associated conditions relate to the particular job, define the qualifications, experience and other skills required in the post, and only include those factors which are necessary and justifiable in terms of objective criteria for the satisfactory performance of the job.
- All applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- All decisions are made in line with Cadman Cranes equal opportunities and recruitment and selection decisions, are made on merit – in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
And when you become employed, we aim to ensure:
- A fair, transparent, and equal chance in learning and development and terms and conditions of service.
- A working environment that is free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- A working environment where a person’s identity and culture is valued and respected.
Armed Forces Covenant
As part of the Milbank Group, Cadman Cranes recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a Gold Award holder of the Employer Recognition Scheme, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
If you hold an LGV Class 2 license and would like to know more, please reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your current CV or call Matt Waddingham at Cadman Cranes on 01206 986610 for further information.