Cadman Cranes is the leading mobile crane hire company in East Anglia with over 50 years’ experience and a reputation for quality, reliability and safety.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanic/Engineer to join the team.
- Past Experience Working with Heavy Plant, HGVs, Buses and Municipal Vehicles
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- HGV Class 2 or Above (CPC an Advantage)
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Regular Overtime Available
- Large Fleet of Modern Mobile Cranes
- Training and Familiarisation Provided
- Service Van Provided
- Excellent Rates of Pay Available
- Located at our Head Office in Colchester, Essex
- General Maintenance and Repair
- MOT Preparation
- Diagnostic Work
- Preventive Maintenance
- On Site / Roadside Repairs
- Out of Hours Breakdowns
Cadman Cranes recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a part of The Milbank Group who are Silver Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
How to Apply
If you are an experienced Mechanic/Engineer and would like to know more, please send an email to email@example.com with an up to date copy of your current CV or to apply by phone, please call Graham Clark at Cadman Cranes on 01206 986610 for further information. Alternatively, you can apply directly through Indeed by clicking here.